Picking a gift for a themed bridal shower can be headache inducing at times. Especially when the theme is very specific in nature, like an around the clock bridal shower, where the guest is given a specific time to visit and the gift should be based on that time frame. If this is indeed the case with you, worry no further, as we have some wonderful suggestions regarding gift ideas for around the clock bridal showers, no matter what the time frame assigned to you.
What is an Around the Clock Bridal Shower?
First, before we plunge into the “gift suggesting” aspect of an around the clock bridal shower, let us quickly explain the concept of an around the clock bridal shower first, in case you had any doubts about the same. An ‘Around the Clock’ bridal shower is basically a shower party, which does not take place at for everyone all at the same time. The friends of the bride allocate different timings for each guest and the guests are supposed to get a gift somehow related to that time frame (they may or may not have to actually attend the shower at that point in time itself, for that really depends on the instructions specified by the shower organizers).
Below, we have separated the bridal shower giftssuggestions according to their respective time frames. Go on, have a look-
Gift Ideas for the Morning Time Frame (Before Noon)
If you have been allocated a time period before 12 p.m. for an around the clock bridal shower, then here are the morning related bridal shower gift ideas all set to jumpstart the bride’s future days with a bang:
- China ware tea sets complete with teapots, cups, and tea trays, perfect for a proper breakfast
- Cookie jars made from china ware
- Breakfast snack cookbooks
- Ladies’ business suit ties (if the bride is a working girl)
- Similarly, you could also go for a pencil skirt
- Toasters, microwave ovens, or tartlet plate set
Gift Ideas for the Afternoon Time Frame (After Noon and before 4: 30 p.m.)If your around the clock bridal shower timing happens to be between 12 p.m. and 4: 30 p.m. then you may consider the following items as viable gift options for the bride-
- Prim and proper, cute little aprons with titles like “Kiss the Cook!”
- A vast menu book on all possible dishes and courses
- Pressure cookers
- China ware cutlery set
Gift Ideas for the Evening and Night Time Frame (After 4: 30 p.m. till Midnight)
If your time frame is during the witching hours (after around 5 p.m. all the way till midnight), then we have some delectable ideas for your bride to end her day in style-
- Coffee table books (based on her favorite subject. For instance, if she is a fan of Tintin comics, then how about a hardcover set of “The Complete Adventures of Tintin”, provided she doesn’t own it already?)
- Bubble bath maker (for her to have a fun after hours way of getting refreshed)
- Massage oils and lotions for the same
- Satin bed sheets and pillow covers
- Champagne glass sets
- Pink, fluffy bedroom slippers Thus, we have come to the end of the list. Do not freak out if your allotted time frame does not exactly fit in with the intervals we have mentioned above (for example, if your timing is 4: 30 p.m. to 5 p.m. instead of 12 p.m. to 4: 30 p.m. or 4: 30 p.m. to 12 a.m.). At the end of the day, it is not a test to see if you can pick a gift item totally appropriate to the time frame picked for you. What ultimately counts is the joy behind selecting and gifting the bride the present you bought her on her shower day.