Error choose shoes that cause incompatibility with sports activities, can cause a variety of complaints. Starting from the toes blisters, pain in the calf (shin splints), pain in the Achilles tendon at the back of the foot (Achilles tendonitis), back pain, knee pain and hip pain. So for that you have the right to choose the sports shoes you use.
The following tips are a great way to choose the sports shoes
– Shoes for a run
These types of shoes are very flexible so it can support the foot to bend each time its stride. However, this type of shoe does not fit if it is used for other types of sports. For example, for tennis that require movements to the side. You must choose the right Running shoes for men, so it will not injured your feet when you do a track.
– Aerobic Shoes
For this exercise, used shoes must be flexible, able to sustain and to cushion that absorbs, while minimizing the impact on the feet.
– Shoes for walking
Walking is one form of body work is very good for cardiovascular health. Needed shoes that can reduce pain in the heel and ankle. Choose shoes that are lightweight, yet able to absorb impact in the ankle. Walking shoes should be more rigid in the front so that the toe more comfortable.
– Tennis shoes and squash
In racket sports activities, you should use a special shoe that can support the movement to the side. To that end, this kind of shoes are usually more rigid and heavier than running shoes.
– Basketballshoes and other netballsports
To get the maximum benefit from the functions of shoes on the basketball game or another sport netball, needed shoes that have a combination of flexibility while supporting a movement sideways.
– Soccer shoes
Shoes for football to be able to reduce the amount of pressure on the foot. Including when the game was done on artificial grass field. If the used shoes do not fit, a football player at risk of developing calluses on the surface of the skin or toenails growth disorders.
– Cross trainersShoes
This shoe combines several functions simultaneously for the benefit of more than one sports activity. Its features should have the flexibility on the front foot to run, but also must have good control for wider movements such as aerobics or tennis.
Tips for Buying Shoes
Before deciding to buy sports shoes, consider the following:
– Visit a special shoe store that sells sports shoes. The store usually has a staff that has been trained on a shoe that fits your exercise needs.
– Buy shoes at the time of maximum foot size, ie towards evening or shortly after you exercise.
– Do not believe the notion of shoe will be more comfortable after use. Shoes should be comfortable from the first use. Use shoes to step before buying.
– Bring socks from home that you normally use. If you usually wear other equipment, wear shoes together.
– Avoid shoes that are too fitting. Between the shoe and the finger there should be a space of about 1 cm.
– Part heel shoes firmly attached. Do not select shoes that feels loose in the heel.
– There are different types of shoes can be used for several activities at once, but if you do one type of exercise more than three times per week, consider buying special shoes.